Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Passing on a Gift of Friendship

I received several beautiful cards for my birthday was last week, but this one was particularly delightful.

Besides a heartfelt personal message inside, my girlfriend included this PS note:
This is a handmade card from my artist friend, Danielle Ouellet. She gave me two for my birthday and made me promise to send one to a special friend on her special day.
What a truly lovely idea to pass on from friend to friend. Thank you so much, Danielle and Dianne (who sent me the card).

3 comments:

Diane said...

Belated birthday greetings and what a perfectly lovely idea of giving 2 cards; one for passing along. I love that idea. Have a great weekend.

Diane
www.flickr.com/photos/27458974@N00/

acadianmom said...

Leave it to Dianne to send such a special card... We are so fortunate to have her in our FAB 5 + 2 group! Hope your writing workshop was as wonderful as it sounded... :-)

Renelle xx

John said...

I didn't realize it was your birthday last month. It was mine as well.

Happy Birthday.