Monday, October 4, 2010

Needing a break....


Must apologize for my absence. The past two weeks have been spent getting to know my new grandson, writing speeches, launching a book, speaking in public, attending a party and a luncheon, conducting various media interviews, signing books...feeling a little overwhelmed with all the fanfare and attention.

How can I thank everyone for your touching words of encouragement and care? I'm left without words to write...they've all been considered, absorbed, spoken, spent, taken to heart...

I have much to say when my words return. For now...heartbeats....gratitude...joy.

3 comments:

Amy said...

What fun to get to know your new grandson ... of course, everything else sounds pretty fun too!

abby jenkins said...

What a serene photo of the leaf and reflection. Glorious!

One Woman's Journey said...

Enjoy this time - it will soon be a memory. I love your photo.