Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November 17th: Catch me if you can...

Hi Friends - if you are in the Maritime Provinces, catch me tonight on CTV Atlantic's Live at 5 news show. I'm headed to Halifax for the Nova Scotia launch of Sanctuary this morning and will be interviewed sometime between 5:00 and 6:00pm tonight. Later, at 7:30pm, Mary Majka and I will be at the Museum of Natural History for a presentation on Mary's life and the book, followed by Q&A and book signings. Then tomorrow, we will be interviewed on Information Morning radio for airing on Friday.

Wish me luck and clarity of thought. I hope you can tune in!

8 comments:

Tabor said...

You are making me wish I lived in Canada!!

deb said...

wishes coming your way...

gg said...

oh! how wonderful! you must try and post the show on your blog or at least a link of some kind.
congratulations.
xo
g

Garden tips said...

Nice Blog. Keep up the excellent work. Visit our site and share some of your best gardening tips.

Sara said...

Sorry I missed you on Live at 5...would have liked to see you.
Thanks so much for the encouraging words you left on my blog.

Cucipata said...

Good luck with your book!

Relyn said...

Hello, my friend. Congratulations. That's wonderful! It's Thanksgiving Day today and I wanted to stop by and wish all my friends the happiest day. I wanted to tell you that when I count my blessings, you will be among them. Thank you for adding to the richness of my experience in the blog world. Happy, happy Thanksgiving.

Gwen Buchanan said...

Hi Deborah, I hear tidbits and references on the radio very often about your new book.. Hope all is going well ..

I am so pleased for you!