Friday, November 5, 2010

Women...wonderful women...

After Amy's ingenious celebration of Debi over at Emma Tree, I've spent the past few evenings meeting and visiting with all the wonderful, talented, divine women who took part...women who whisper wisdom from warm hearts, true and genuine women, compassionate, women who love and cherish and play and cry, who speak with honesty, share pain and laughter, uplift and hold each other...


...women who have a voice...who are the voices of this land...who preserve the hope and the future of our world, who keep creativity alive, who lift up the power of love and family and sharing.  Women who give me such great and wondrous trust that all is not lost, that all is not twisting down, but spiraling up, growing and evolving and gaining strength...strength for something absolutely too wondrous to imagine...here are all these women...and they are just a sample...there are so many more...are you one of them?

~

3 comments:

deb said...

and I'm thinking of what you say in your sidebar... and I agree that it is exciting. things can change and we can be a part of it.

My husband will probably be back to New Brunswick on business either later this month or in early December.
I will be going with him , fingers crossed, so that I can immerse myself in Mary's place and story... in your story. I'll email , I'm making about 200 meatballs right now for an end of the year soccer party...

deb

Deborah Carr said...

Do let me know when you are coming this way...maybe we can arrange something, Deb!

gg said...

what kind of gathering did you have. it sounds like it was nothing short of wonderful.