Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas morn...

The decorations are hung...


on the tree with such care...


in hopes that Saint Nicholas...


 soon will be there...


the snowmen are ready...


the tree is all lit...


Miss Patience sits pretty


Folks arrive...this is it!


The presents are devoured..


When it's over, this girl's beat...


Thank goodness for webcams....

Christmas now is complete!
I never claimed to be a poet...
Hoping everyone has a wonderful, quiet in-between time this week...

6 comments:

Elephant's Eye said...

Came from Jen's Muddy Boots where I saw You and I rooting for Mother Nature. I am writing thru the 12 Days of Christmas, will you drop by?

One Woman's Journey said...

I am late viewing - but I love your sharing :)

deb said...

This just made me smile from the inside out.

I miss you. Is that strange?

It's been very little of the quiet and reflective,
very much of the joy and abundant life.

Deborah Carr said...

Deb...not so strange...we simply didn't have enough time!

It was nice to see the photo of your girl-gang...and how they all look alike.

Relyn said...

Poet or not, I LOVED this!! I was stopping by because I wanted to wish you a happy new year and thank you for being a follower of my blog. It means a lot to me. Thank you. May your new year be filled with laughter, more joy than sorrow, peace, and wisdom. Blessings to you. Happy new year!

Amy said...

What do you mean no poet ... I thought it was fabulous! :)

Looks like you had a marvelous Christmas. Webcams are the next best thing to kissing those adorable cheeks!

And now, may your new year be full of delight!